Tuesday, December 31, 2019

I Finally Got a Chance to Watch- Gremlins


I was thinking about the first movie that I would put in this new feature on this blog. It is the holiday season so I thought about watching A Christmas Story. I haven't seen it but that will have to be next year's Christmas edition. Then, I remembered that Gremlins takes place during Christmastime and I went with that. Strangely enough, it is one of the few examples of a movie series that I watched the sequel before watched the original(the other being Terminator 2). I've watch The Terminator years ago so it was time for Gremlins (there was no reason why I didn't watch it before.

I finally watched it and I thought it was a good movie. I liked the comedy horror aspect and how it lets those elements happen naturally. The movie still holds up from when it was originally made. After I watched, I was able to grab my own copy on DVD. Now, I need to re watched the sequel.

Gremlins-Glad I watched it.

No comments:

Post a Comment